In this special bonus episode I’m going to share a simple but powerful way to welcome in this new year and new decade. But don’t worry if you’re not listening at the beginning of the new year as this will come in hand any time.
Creating a meaningful and fulfilled life doesn’t just happen spontaneously. But as busy working mums we don’t often get the gift of time to consciously create it. Today I’m going to share with you three simple questions to help you reflect on your past and take the wisdom forward into this new year (and decade) to help you to thrive.
In this episode I share:
- Why I’m doing this special bonus episode [1:07]
- The powerful question that made me cry [3.27]
- How I’d lost myself in motherhood in 2019 [8:02]
- A powerful strategy to start the new year [8:47]
- How a meaningful and fulfilled life doesn’t just happen spontaneously [14:20]
Links in this episode:
- Steve Jobs – How to live before you die – Stanford University Speech
- Creating Your Best Year Yet Masterclass
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!