As working mums resilience is an important part of managing the juggle. But in the current pandemic our ability to develop and maintain our resilience is critical. We’re having to combine our work and motherhood in often impossible ways without our village and normal strategies available to support us.
If you’re feeling unsettled by the uncertainty and change around the COVID-19 pandemic and you’re wondering how you’re going to keep calm and carry on as this situation continues then this podcast is for you.
In this episode I share:
- A definition of resilience and why it’s important [3.56]
- An insight into our resilience zone and the science behind it [5:43]
- A four stage process for resilience and what you can do to adapt, recover and thrive in adversity [9.04]
- How your mind respond in a crisis, the impact this has and what you can do to manage this [11.07]
- How you can influence your resilience and why strategies you may have relied on in the past may not be appropriate now [15:07]
Links in this episode:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!