Episode 38: How To Set Boundaries To Thrive as a Working Mum
In this episode I dive deep into boundaries. Our ability to thrive as a working mum is directly related to our ability to set boundaries. But as women we can find it difficult to know what our boundaries are and how to communicate them. If you can relate to this then this episode is for you.
In this episode I explore:
- The common reasons that as mums we might find setting boundaries difficult [1:04]
- What boundaries are [5:20]
- Why they’re so important [5:29]
- How boundaries make us a better person [7:11]
- The different types of boundaries [8:29]
- 5 simple steps to setting boundaries [13:26]
Ultimately if we want to have the time, energy and health to enjoy being a working mum then setting boundaries is vital.