Episode 41: Sanity Saving Productivity Hacks for Busy Working Mums
Raising children whilst managing a career, running a house and trying to enjoy life means that most working mums are caught in a time trap.
How do we achieve more without burning out? How can we save time but still have a positive impact?
If you’re interested in the answers to these questions then this episode is for you. I’m talking sanity saving productivity hacks with my guest Laura Parker.
Laura has helped me save time in my business with some powerful productivity insights. She’s literally revolutionising how I approach my work with some simple but powerful hacks. So I’m excited to be sharing her wisdom with you today. And she’s also sharing her top productivity tips in a free download – easy to implement tactics you can have up your sleeve for when you have a million things to do and every single thing is urgent.
Laura Parker helps transform the businesses of overworked and overwhelmed female founders by helping them figure out a roadmap to make all of their dreams for their business doable.
A natural Monica, Laura is passionate about the power of using automation, the right tech and the right habits to skip burnout and scale with ease. She’s literally a productivity queen!
In this episode Laura shares:
- How to do fewer things but with greater impact
- How becoming a mum inspired her to take a leap of faith on her entrepreneurial journey
- The three categories on her to-do-list that cut through the overwhelm
- Her top productivity apps to help save time
- How she manages an inbox zero email as a business owner and busy working mum
- Her daily rituals that support her organisation and productivity
- The behind the scenes on her life as a productivity and organisation queen
You can download Laura’s freebie – How To Be A Productive Working Mama here
Links in this episode:
- Laura’s Instagram page
- Laura’s website – Shoreway Business Support
- TOMM – The Organised Mum Method
- Forest App
- Doodle App
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!