Episode 53: The Seven Types Of Rest You Need As We Emerge From The Pandemic
Life has been a lot for us recently.
Many of us have just been pushing through the last 12 months as there have been few opportunities to rest and recover.
We’re likely to be rest deficit which is an issue especially if we’re not aware of how to properly recover.
There are in fact seven different ways to rest If we want to feel like we’re able to thrive. We need to understand these seven different ways to rest to create that sense of restoration in our life.
In this episode I share:
- why rest is so important
- the seven different ways to rest
- ideas and opportunities to access these seven types of rest
This episode is for you if you’re feeling:
- tired after holding it all together for so long
- overwhelmed with where to start with the backlog of stuff you’ve had to put on hold
- a bit flat and empty after an intense time
- ready to start focusing on you and making yourself a priority
Links in this episode:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!