How as a working mum can you perform and stay at your best without sacrificing your personal life or health?
As working mums we know all too well how challenging it is balancing our careers with our personal lives. The blend between them has such profound implications for our wellbeing.
In this episode I’m joined by global wellbeing expert Audrey McGibbon who is a psychologist, business leader and co-creator of the Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey. Audrey shares some powerful insights on wellbeing for working mums.
If you’re a working mum who identifies with being a leader in the workplace you’re going to love this episode.
In this episode Audrey shares:
- a fundamental misunderstanding about wellbeing
- the differences between male and female wellbeing
- the impact of Covid on wellbeing and specifically for working mums
- insights into burnout and depletion and practical coping and prevention strategies
- why, if you’re achievement orientated, you’re particularly more vulnerable to burnout and what you can do about it
- how to create wellbeing in our households not just in our workplaces
- the one thing you need to get really good at as it’s the single best prevention strategy for burnout
Links in this episode:
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!