We’ve come along way since women were given equal rights but despite this, we still don’t seem to have worked out how to navigate the dynamic of a woman being the main earner in their household.
The earning capabilities and responsibilities of women have shifted but attitudes and understanding of what it means to be a female main earners haven’t moved as quickly. If you’re a female main earner (or planning to be) and struggling with how to fully embrace your role then this podcast is for you.
In today’s episode my guest is Jenny Garratt OBE, an Award Winning Career Coach, Leadership Trainer, Speaker & Author. She is well known for her work empowering working women, particularly female main earners, through her book Rocking Your Role.
Whether you’re a female main earner by choice or chance, I know you’re going to get so much from today’s conversation. And even if you’re not the female breadwinner in your family what we explore today will be so powerful.
In this episode Jenny shares:
- Some of the key challenges faced by women who are main earners
- The three key topics you need to address to own your role as a main earner
- How to balance the dynamic of being the boss at work and feeling like you need to be at home too
- The importance of having ME (Main Earner) time
- How to rock your role as a main earner so you can thrive at work and at home
Links in this episode:
- Jenny Garrett Global
- Rocking Your Role
- Jenny Garrett on Instagram
- Jenny Garrett on Facebook
- Jenny Garrett on LinkedIn
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to get subscribed as I don’t want you to miss out. I’m adding some exciting bonus episodes and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
I’d be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too (or your favourite podcast platform). Those reviews help other people find my podcast so you’ll be helping another working mum find this resource. Plus I also love to go in and read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!