Episode 2: Felicity Wingrove – Having it all, without doing it all
In this episode I interview Felicity Wingrove, Founder and Managing Director of kick-arse PR company Zen Communications. She shares her honest insights into what it takes to run a thriving business whilst raising a happy and healthy toddler, nurturing a great relationship with her partner & about to give birth to baby number 2! And it doesn’t involve pretending to be superwoman!
In this episode:
- The humbling journey of becoming a mother and how it has changed Fliss from being superwoman with unrealistic standards, to being more gentle with herself [10.30]
- The honest story of expressing her breast milk on a train journey back from London after a client meeting [13.00]
- The importance of building a village to bring up her son [15.30]
- Her Sunday night ritual that supports her and her family to thrive across the working week [16.08]
- How her corporate experience of building high performing teams has helped her to build her village for practical, emotional and spiritual support [19.50]
- How the relationship with her partner Alan has evolved since becoming parents and how they have created an empowering partnership to co-parent [21.40]
- Fliss’s experience of mother’s guilt and what she’s learnt about how to manage it [33.26]
- What she has learnt from her second pregnancy [39.24]
- Her message for working mums, no matter where they are on their mothering journey [47.00]
Links from this episode:
Zen Communications website: https://www.zen-communications.co.uk/
Felicity’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/felicitywingrove/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show!