One of the many reasons I love having my podcast is because I get the opportunity to interview some amazing people. And over the past nearly 90 episodes I’ve had the pleasure and privilege of interviewing many brilliant guests.
I’ve learned so much from my podcast guests that I find myself coming back to their episodes and their wisdom over and over again. Each time walking away with something new.
That’s why I’m sharing some of my all-time favourite Wisdom For Working Mums’ interviews with you. The ones that have made the biggest impact on me personally and professionally.
Here they are and in no particular order!
- Episode 45: The Sh*t I Do! How To Navigate The Invisible Load Of Motherhood With Fair Play – Interview with Eve Rodsky
- Episode 22: Overcoming Imposter Syndrome – Interview with Dr Becky Quicke
- Episode 82: Your Guide To Rushing Woman’s Syndrome – Interview with Dr Libby
- Episode 55: The 5 Secrets To Communicating With Absolute Mastery – Interview with Felicity Wingrove
- Episode 21: Self-Care For Busy Working Mums – Interview with Suzy Reading
- Episode 87: How To Stop Burnout Before It Starts – Interview with Dr Jacqueline Kerr
So there you have it. Just click the links above to download the episodes or check them out on your favourite podcast platform.
Maybe they’ll make your summer playlist!
I hope you enjoy these interviews as much as I do.
And I always love to hear from you – what’s your favourite episode of my podcast?
Which one has had the greatest impact on you and your life?
P.S We’re currently planning our 100th episode of the Wisdom For Working Mums’ podcast show and would love to hear your ideas on what would make a great way to celebrate this special episode. Is there a topic you’d like us to talk about? Or maybe a particular guest you’d love me to interview? Or is there something you’d like to hear from me? Drop me an email and let me know as I’d love to hear your thoughts.
We’re genuine, like-minded women, just like you!
We’re a community, reinventing how we combine work and motherhood without sacrificing our sanity and wellbeing.